Fast growth young creative / technology company looking for a responsible Project Administrator to assist in coordinating and organizing all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex deployments. This position is responsible for supplementing the project manager in communications, scheduling, and organization of resources for large and small projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule, contractor, vendor, and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Also, will act as liaison for existing clients to ensure support objectives are met. Also help provide light office administration and support.
Must be comfortable using modern cloud-based software tools and operating in a highly collaborative environment. Customer Service background is a plus!
This is currently a part-time task driven position with the ability to grow into a full-time position, if desired, based on demonstrated capability and organizational growth. Could be a great opportunity for young parents or students needing a flexible schedule.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to help ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet our high-quality standards.
- Help Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients and vendors to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Track project tasks, risks, and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Proofread quotes and deliverables for grammar and spelling.
- Submit claims online for damage equipment
- Answer phones and greet clients warmly..
- Reroute calls to appropriate people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Proven work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, Service Coordinator, Project Manager, or similar role
- Excellent Written and Oral Communications Skills
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Trello, Basecamp or MS-Project)